Hey all

just a few words about the StrictlyBusiness Expo

It went VERY well, probably because we were selling RedHat9 CDs for $2.00
a set.

The TCLUG/TCSA booth was one of the busiest in the expo (IMHO) and people
were very recepetive to using Linux.

Special thanks goes to DATA Publications from Ramsey Minnesota. They were
very generous and provided the use of their CD duplication machines so
that we can hand out the ~100sets of RedHat 9 CDs.

They were VERY helpful and i would like to ask you to make use of their
services for your CD mass duplication needs.

on that note, for the next expo we go to, i would like to propose that we
make use of their services to make several hundred copies of <insert
latest release here>

for orders of over 1000 we can get the CDs pressed rather than use CDRs...
at that number the cost to us would be around 60cents/CD with free
delivery

we also get to put the TCLUG logo and info on the CDs....

Yes we do not do advertising/SPAM to the list but these guys helped us out
a LOT and a special thanks is necessary.

--
Munir Nassar
Systems Administrator