On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 09:24, Florin Iucha wrote:
> It either a lie or a 'lie'. If they meant something else, they could
> have said it. It would not have been as catcy-sounding though...

You are correct. The could have said something else. It's obviously and
outright lie. What a bastard. They are terribly wrong for using such
misleading language. I guess my point is if you want to find out what
they "should" have said, contact them and ask. Perhaps it is an awefull
lot of band width, perhaps it is a good deal. If you you would rather
not do business with someone with such atrocious moral character as to
make such a claim then don't. I just thought I should jump in and defend
my buddy, he's not a bad guy.

--
Tom Penney <blots at visi.com>