I would like a Klein Donut.

Ah yes, preferably a Krispy Kreme Klein Donut, the tastiest non-orientable,
boundary free toroid found anywhere in our three spatial dimensions.  "A
Klein Donut?  That can't exist outside of the 4th dimension!"  You are wrong
my friend.  The 4th dimensional Klein Donut can be transferred into 3
dimensions without cusps or folds.  Every part of the immersed Klein donut
would be locally Euclidean.  A mathematical immersion allows
self-intersection, which, indeed, a Klein donut would have.  Klein donuts
would be non-orientable just like 4D Klein donuts, because orientabilty is
invarient with immersion.

(Much of the above was ripped from http://www.kleinbottles.com, about the
coolest gift you can get for a geek).  :)

Jay