You need to specify what display number, since the default (:0) is generally
already taken.

Xnest :1 -query somplace.net -other-options

The syntax should be pretty much the same as a regular X server, with the
exception of being able to specify which display to show up on.

Jay

On Tuesday 13 May 2003 11:35 am, Andy Zbikowski (Zibby) wrote:
> Xnest -query remote.xserver.net -other-options
>
> I think...it's been awile since I've used it too.
>
> Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
> Linux is not an Operating System.

Jay Kline
http://www.slushpupie.com