I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this yet, but I figured it was
noteworthy.  Compaq's Proliant series is now HP branded, and I'm currently
in the process of installing Windows on a few Proliants at work using HP's
new version of SmartStart (previously compaq's OS installation software)
The installer was just booting up and I noticed that telltale grey and
white diagonally striped screen with an X shaped cursor for a second.  So
of course I had to poke around a bit more.
<ctl><alt><F1> happily brought me to a console where I was able to figure
out that they are using Redhat 7.3.
So...if anyone's wondering what kind of servers will run linux well, I'm
guessing you can safely bet on HP, since they have their customers install
Windows through linux.
Ok...I'm done now.  I just thought it was pretty cool and felt the need to
share.

Justin Kremer <kremer at ringworld.org>

"One likes to believe in the freedom of music,
But glittering prizes and endless compromises
Shatter the illusion of integrity."
- Rush "The Spirit of Radio" (1980)