This is a little off topic, but looking for some help on Apache.  I'm trying to run multiple servers on apache, via name instead of port.  I've followed both the O'Rielly Apache book and the apache website instructions for setting this up.  However, I'm evidently missing something.  Here's what I get when it starts:

root at server1:/etc/rc.d# ./rc.httpd start
[Thu May  8 21:22:38 2003] [warn] NameVirtualHost domain2:80 has no VirtualHosts
/usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd started

Here's the relevant part of my httpd.conf:

BindAddress *
ServerName ip.address.of.machine
NameVirtualHost domain1.com
NameVirtualHost domain2.net

<VirtualHost domain1.com>
    DocumentRoot /var/www/htdocs/domain1
    ServerName domain1.com
    ErrorLog /var/www/domain1
    CustomLog /var/www/domain1-access_log common
</VirtualHost>
#
<VirtualHost domain2.net>
    DocumentRoot /var/www/htdocs/domain2
    ServerName domain2.net
    ErrorLog /var/www/domain2
    CustomLog /var/www/domain2-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

  What happens is I can get domain1 to come up nicely, however when I navigate to domain2, it still points to domain1.  I have links and directories setup properly, but can't seem to figure out why it's not working.  I tried to search the archives, but still can't access them.
  I'm sure it's very simple, but I can't seem to figure it out.  Any pointers?

Thanks.