> Of course it is :-).  Another idea I had was setting up a
> pair of bridges
> so I could convert TR to ethernet, run over fiber, then
> convert back.  Is
> there any way to do this with a set of routers?  I have a /24

I mentioned this a second ago.  Not exactly what you are talking about, but
it's similar.  If you have Cisco routers on each side, you can run DLSW+.
It bridges each router together using a TCP connection, and it was designed
for connecting token ring networks across a WAN.  It's quite easy to set up,
it should take only a couple of minutes.  We use it for connecting some
token ring networks together over 56k frame links, works flawlessly.

Jay