I don't think it is a support issue as I could call SuSE support but I would rather not do that if I don't need to...i would rather figure it out just by being pointed in the proper direction since I would learn more that way then having my hand held by some support monkey<no disrespect meant to them I am a monkey myself>

-----Original Message-----
From: Nix Nugget [mailto:nixnugget at linuxmail.org]

 Beautiful.  Great (typical) open source documentation qualities.  Advertised as a replacement for exchange.  Many people can and do set up exchange, but apparently living up to Unix standards of quality, easy to find documentation, open exchange has shit documnetation.  "We are uber coderz, but documentation is beyond our great capabilities.

Get used to living in a Microsoft world folks.  You bring it on yourselves.