On Tue, 6 May 2003, JamesMasters at attbi.com wrote:
> I would like to register a few domain names, but I notice that almost
> all registrars require a credit card. Does anyone know of any that
> take paypal or mailed payment?

Wow, that's one thing I've never been asked.  :)

If you've got a checking account (assuming you do since you can send
paypal), most banks will give you a check card for free, which you can use
like a credit card for internet purchases.. if you want to avoid real
credit cards, that may be a good solution. It's really hard to do business
over the internet without having a card with a Visa/Mastercard logo on it
these days.

If you're concerned about the security of your card, you could purchase
one of the "refillable" cards (ie, you buy a $100 card that you can use as
a Visa/MC), and use that.