On Mon, 5 May 2003 12:34:15 -0500
"Austad, Jay" <JAustad at temgweb.com> wrote:

> Just buy an internal scsi DVD-R drive, and put it in a generic 5.25"
> external scsi enclosure.  You should be able to get an enclosure for
> under$100 from thenerds.net, newegg.com, or even cdw.
>
> Jay

I didn't think of doing that, I'll look into it.  Thanks.

The drive is being connected to a Unix box, either HP, Solaris, or IBM depending upon which brand will work best and is cost efficient.  I'd recommend Linux, but we dont support Linux in house.  As much as I'd like to, they won't let me.

--
Shawn

"Have the courage to take your own thoughts seriously, for they will
shape you."  --Albert Einstein