Erik Anderson writes:
> I've used Sprint for the last several years, and have had no problems.
> I know that there are a lot of people that like to flame sprint, but I
> think they provide a good service with pretty good coverage IMHO.

I use them too, but the coverage inside my apartment is pretty flakey (I
live a block from Eden Prairie Center).  Though, coverage in downtown
Minneapolis at the office is great.  Their data service is pretty flakey
too, no matter where you are.  They do have some good plans and some nice
phones (I have a Sanyo SCP-5300).  I think you have a week or two to decide
if you like the service, so it can't hurt to try it out.

--
David Phillips <david at acz.org>
http://david.acz.org/