Hi everyone.

I hope this is a quick question...   I'm experimenting with the LocustWorld MeshAP and I finally got it to work.  I proceeded to setup a bunch of client laptops for a demonstration for school and I have tested a couple different operating systems.  My main issue now is with Mozilla.  The MeshAP seems to run as a sort of proxy server.  When the client computer attempts to browse the internet they are greeted with a splash screen for user authentication, but it also has guest login.  With Windows Millennium and Internet Explorer I am able to simply click on the guest login and I think the browse auto-detects the proxy settings and works great.  With Mozilla though it continually says "The document contains no data".  I attempted to edit the Mozilla proxy properties, but there are no options for auto-detection of the proxy server.  I tried to manually enter the IP of the MeshAP system as the http proxy, but that didn't work.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get past this?

thanks.
-Josh