On Monday March 24, 2003 2:40 pm, Matthew S. Hallacy wrote:
> And FYI, RedHat had the current early april release date set long before
> mandrake and suse decided to up their version #'s =)

I'd have to check actual release dates but this is about on target for SuSE's
twice yearly updates. So I suspect all the releases are "independent" of each
other. Doesn't this push make RH and Mandrake close to the same number? (or
did Mandrake go to 10.x while I wasn't looking! 8^)

--
Jack Ungerleider
jack at jacku.com