The St. Cloud Area Linux Users Group is holding our frist official meeting!
Here is the original post:

> Our first official meeting is scheduled for Saturday, April 12, at 3:00.
> The meeting will be held in a conference room in the Miller Auto building.
> Tom Martinson will be giving a demonstration, followed by general geek time
> afterwards.

The topic is building Linux routers.

If anyone wants to attend, directions and other information can be found at:
http://scalug.archives.real-time.com/meeting-apr-topic.php  In case anyone hasnt made
the drive before, its about an hour one way, depending on where you are
coming from.

Jay

--
Jay Kline