This is a blantant cheap plug :-)

Ever wanted to show linux in a typical work environment?

Maybe do some hands-on linux training?

Maybe just show customers how well crossover office works?

This post is for all you independant consultants out there, and people who
wish to show linux can work on the desktop.

Real Time now has a small (4 boxes) linux lab, where people can come and see
linux on the desktop (and server) in action.

It's a way to show people "office" software, be it openoffice, koffice or MS
office (ala crossover).

Selling linux on the desktop is hard, I hope this lab will help promote linux
on the desktop by allowing people to come and see/play with linux on the
desktop.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. Thanks.
--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500