I've had a pair of Koss PortaPro headphones for ages. Excellent sound,
collapsible, lifetime warranty that's actually honoured (I've had them
replaced, for free, about 5 times).

I'd still have them except the waranty doesn't cover the dog not leaving
enough of them to be recognised as actual headphones.

I don't know about glasses, but they aren't that big so I don't think it'd
be a prob.

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 tanner at real-time.com wrote:

> I'm working in a cube farm and I find the background noise very distracting. I'm
> thinking of getting head phones and white noise CD to help block out the noise.
> Anyone have recommendation of headphones?
>
> Since I wear glasses, they need to "fit" when I have glasses on.
>
> --
> Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
> http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500
> http://www.linuxjustworks.com             | Linux Just Works!
> Key fingerprint = AB15 0BDF BCDE 4369 5B42  1973 7CF1 A709 2CC1 B288

-Yaron