I should clarify. I need a script that can add 250 users that implements
useradd. I am trying to run a couple scripts against a user.txt file. it
reads it fine, but useradd does not like something about the syntax, so I
am hoping someone has one that is known to work, since I am not sure what
useradd does not like about the script. I just get the usual useradd help
screen with every user my script tries to import.