Last I checked there wasn't one (it was a few years ago though).  That
makes sense if you think about it, Access only runs on Windows and ODBC
is present on every copy of Windows so when you need to interact with
Access just use the JDBC to ODBC bridge (sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver).
Thinking over that a bit more I suppose it may be a problem if you are
emulating Windows on Linux, I don't know if ODBC works in that
scenario.  All my Linux boxes have been just Linux, no emulation, so
someone with more experience in that area may want to chime in about
ODBC support.
Later,
Ben.