Hi all,
Hoping you can help me out here.  I've got a RH8 system and a winxp
system at home.  I finally got around to messing around with samba to
connect the two together.  First I just thought I'd go one way and
attempt to mount a shared folder from my windows computer.  So I typed:

smbmount //jonnerxp/SharedDocs/ /mnt/jonnerxp

I typed in my password, and sure enough, there were all the documents.
 I proceeded to smbumount this share and tried a different share,
jonnerdocs.  I typed my password again, and it seemed to work, but when
I went to /mnt/jonnerxp/ and typed 'ls' i got an error that said
something like "stale NFS file handle".  So I tried smbumount and it
told me I couldn't do it.  so I just did a regular old umount and it
seemed to do something.  Now, however whenever I try either of those
shares, it give me the following error:

3120: tree connect failed: ERRDOS - ERRnosuchshare (You specified an
invalid share name)

I know the share name is valid though because I did it just 20 minutes
ago.  I can also see them when I type smbclient -L jonnerxp:

added interface ip=10.0.0.101 bcast=10.0.0.255 nmask=255.255.255.0
Got a positive name query response from 10.0.0.100 ( 10.0.0.100 )

Domain=[HOME] OS=[Windows 5.1] Server=[Windows 2000 LAN Manager]

    Sharename      Type      Comment
    ---------      ----      -------
    IPC$           IPC       Remote IPC
    print$         Disk      Printer Drivers
    SharedDocs     Disk
    HPLaserJ       Printer   HP LaserJet 4L
    jonnerdocs     Disk

    Server               Comment