Chris Frederick <cdf123 at cdf123.com>  wrote:
> Anyone here know how to set up cron or at to email a reminder to a
> certain user or email address?  Like every day at 4:30pm and every
> Friday at 4:00pm?  And witch one is better, cron or at for this?

at works better for one-timers.  cron works better for repeated events.
I have a real quick shell script to create email reminders for at(1)
located on my site:

	http://wookimus.net/~chewie/src/remind

It's a script that creates a reminder script. ;-)  at(1) runs the
reminder script and the script removes itself from the queue directory.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/