I'm gonna hop into the discussion here...

Jima wrote:
>  Personally, I like FreeSWAN.  It works pretty well, and thanks to people
> like Marcus Muller and our own Nate Carlson, it's not too hard to
> integrate Win2K/XP hosts.  And contrary to poptix belief, IPsec can be
> fun. :)

Does this mean that I could do something like this:
1) Build a linux box with FreeSWAN to be used as a VPN gateway.
2) Have Windows clients easily connect to it to gain access to the LAN.

If so, is there any documentation around on this?  I've read a fair
amount on FreeSWAN, but the documentation I've found always assumes that
you have a linux box on either side...

Thanks!
-Erik