I'm trying to use Webalizer to create stats for each of my virtual domains
and master stats for all of my domains together.

Webalizer link:
http://www.mrunix.net/webalizer/

I've got each virtual domain's stats working alright and I've created a
CustomLog for each virtual that goes into a master request log for all the
domains.  The problem is that Webalizer is using url's relative to / for the
stats, so everything that goes into the master request log seems like it's
from the same domain.

Does anybody know if Webalizer is even capable of doing such a feat?  and if
so, any pointers would be cool.

I'd also be open to other OSS stats packages that would accomplish the same
task.

Thanks for your input.

Mark Courtney