On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 07:11:12PM -0600, Mark Courtney wrote:
> Thanks for the program, Daved, although when I piped the log file to it, I
> never got the multiple files.  It's still not exactly what I'm looking for
> though.  The "%V" option is a start.  I would like a "master" log that
> contains all the requests made to Apache.  The part that I'm finding
> difficult with Webalizer is making a report something like:
>
> Top 16 of 36 Total URLs
>
> #  Hits  URL
> 1  16    www.domain-x.com/
> 2  32    www.domain-z.org/missing.html
> 3  64    www.other-domain.net/logo.png

In theory...

I suspect that you could start with the log-with-vhost suggested
earlier, but then, instead of using the script presented earlier to
break it out into per-vhost logs, you could write a script which
prepends the vhost (and a leading slash) to the request URI.  Write
this to a file and run webalizer on that file; it won't be have a
clue that it's looking at anything other than a normal log file, so
it should work fine.

But I haven't actually done it, so the necessary script is left as an
exercise for the reader.  Should be pretty simple, though.

--
The freedoms that we enjoy presently are the most important victories of the
White Hats over the past several millennia, and it is vitally important that