I'm a member of bmg, but I only use it to get the 16 cd's for around
$60.  I would be willing to bet that there's no good, viable option for
linux users on the site now, and that there won't be for a while.  I
guess linux-mac users just don't like music, or there would be a way for
them to sample it, right?  Anyway, if I were you, I would go through
amazon.com or a similar site.  Amazon lets you preview most of its cd's.

hope this helps
justin