On Friday 14 March 2003 10:46 am, lxy at cloudnet.com wrote:
> Quoting Justin Haaheim <jhaahei2 at gac.edu>:
> > I'm trying to set up apt-get for redhat8 to take care of updating more
> >

> > parts of my system.  What packages do you guys use apt-get for?  would
> >

> > you guys mind sending me a copy of your source.list file so I can see
> >

> > how it's set up?  feel free to e-mail me off the list
> > (jhaahei2 at gac.edu)
>
> I am curious what people add as well.  I just use the default from
> freshrpms, but I think Real Time has an apt-ified mirror.  What do we
> need to add to sources.list to poll form there?

All I add is this:
### RedHat 8.0
## Stable packages (required)
rpm     ftp://apt.unl.edu/apt/ 8.0 kde3 kde3-extras
## Unstable/test packages (optional)
rpm     ftp://apt.unl.edu/apt/ 8.0 kde3-test

So that I can get the latest KDE on RedHat, otherwise I would still be
running 3.0 instead of 3.1.
--
Thanks,

James Spinti