On Tuesday 11 March 2003 02:19 pm, Raymond Norton wrote:
> > Behold the power of spamassassin...guess I _could_ whitelist tclug, but
> > some people deserve it. :) So here's your spamassassin results, so that
> > sender has a chance to correct things if they choose to do so.
>
> I would add it to your whitelist. The majority of mail I get from this
> group is marked as spam.

Really?

What version of SpamAssassin are you running?

What do you have the spam hit set to, that posts from the list are counted as
spam?

Incoming posts are scanned via SpamAssassin 2.50 with a weight of 7 for spam,
and I've found no legit posts (yet) that have been flagged as spam.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500