Mine was more like DOS+IBM GUI -> 95 -> 98 -> RH5 (?) -> Slack 5 (?) ->
98 (couldn't figure linux out) -> 2k -> ME -> 2k (1 Hr after installing
ME) -> XP (work) + Gentoo and happiness.

>>> jhaahei2 at gac.edu 03/11/03 01:43PM >>>
I can relate, but it's in much scarrier terms.  I date my dark past by

Dos, 3.1, 95 (shudder), 98 (shudder), ME (cry), 2000 (sigh of relief
for
not having to use ME, and a shudder for still using windows), XP (one
final shudder), and Redhat (and there was much rejoicing).

John Hoffoss wrote:
> Nah, just a sign that you're of the right mind. Now I will type
another
> line or two so that this response isn't just a one-liner. There,
that
> should do it.

> (It's kind of scary when you can't remember what year something
> happened,
> but you can remember a kernel version...)

Minnesota
http://www.mn-linux.org tclug-list at mn-linux.org