google is your friend, and why are you using links?

Links browser is somewhat unorthodox
program.  There are at least 2 forms of this program: a
text only version(0.82) and a new graphic enabled version(2.1pre9)
(it can still do text-mode) )from twibright labs.  The older
text-only version has some doc:
http://links.sourceforge.net/docs/manual-0.90-en/

Links 2.X is a neat program thats worth a look if you are
interested in no-frills lean text/graphic browser(supports framebuffer,
vgalib, x).
http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~clock/twibright/links/features.html

You should probably try out the more mainstream browsers: lynx for
text mode, mozilla for X/Gui.

Being "no-frills"(links) it does lack some things like doc and feature
bloat like (drag & drop, cut & paste...).  Interesting rant by developer:
http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~clock/twibright/wb0/index.html