I had a Terminal server go down today that was doing dhcp. It caused quite
a ruckus. I decided to use my redhat 7.3 server instead (ISC DHCPd version
2). I administered it through webmin. I am having problems with some win98
clients only getting partial info. They get the IP and subnet, but no dns
and gateway. Secondly, I used "client_options" to  hard set the gateway ,
and add alternative dns servers, but it will not dish this stuff out. users
just get the default IP of the server. Many workstations are working fine
despite the problems of a few , but I cannot figure out what has gone
wrong, since everything was roses before the crash.

 --
Raymond Norton
Little Crow Telemedia Network