Clay Fandre wrote:

>(I think this has been discussed before, but can't seem to get to the
>archives yet...)
>
>I've only used Verisign for my SSL server certs. Any other of those companies
>worth the cost savings? How about instantssl.com? They say they are
>99% compatiable with all browsers. Anyone use them? With
>Apache/Mod_ssl?

I've used Thawte before and haven't had any problems. I thought (no pun
intended) I remember seeing that they were bought by Verisign a while
back. Their certs are a little cheaper than Verisign's ($199 vs $349),
and I'm pretty sure they're supported in all the major browsers (and
probably most minor ones).

I haven't used any of the other guys.

--Chad