when last we saw our hero (Thursday, Mar 20, 2003),
 Bob Tanner was madly tapping out:
> On Thursday 20 March 2003 12:01 am, David Phillips wrote:
> > I don't have much experience with mailman, but here is my take on
> > mailing list managers: ezmlm is the best mailing list manager
> > available.  It is very powerful, easy to use, fast, stable,
> > reliable and secure.  You can setup a mailing list with a single
> > command.  ezmlm is used to run some very large lists, including
> > the PHP and MySQL mailing list.
>
> Last time I looked ezmlm interface was terrible for non-techincal
> users.

funny - so you're worried about the interface for non-technical users,
(of which linux is starting, or arguably has been, to attract) yet
you're trolling in another post that everything is documented in the
open source world by looking at the source code.  cute...

to unsubscribe from this list - please read the source for ezmlm.
you mean that isn't reasonable?

steve ulrich                       sulrich at botwerks.org
PGP: 8D0B 0EE9 E700 A6CF ABA7  AE5F 4FD4 07C9 133B FAFC