This might or might not be useful info for you but I have a couple
different Java VMs on my machine so I created various scripts to add the
path to the java.class to my PATH - setsunclasspath...set
ibmclasspath...setoracleclasspath... which I call from my programs and
scripts.  That way they're temporary.  The thing to remember is that you
have to run the scripts by typing a period then a space and then the
script name.  Like this:
. setsunclasspath
That's what tells the script to run in the current context of where it's
running from rather than in a new environment.

Brady

Brady Hegberg <bradyh at bitstream.net>