It's not so much 'shooting his computer' as 'firing a weapon in a public
place'.  There're lots of reckless endangerment laws around.  Of course,
since he warned everyone that he was going to do it, and even to cover
their ears, I wouldn't be too surprised if the charges are dropped.  That
said, it's still stupid to unload a few bullets into a computer in a
public place where Bad Things could happen to bystanders just because
you're pissed off at it.

--
Michael Vieths
Foeclan at Visi.com