On Friday February 28, 2003 6:34 pm, Jeffrey Bolduan wrote:
> I guess it will have to be best offer
> because I could really use the books about say RH8 command line and such.

While I was searching Amazon the other day to show someone Mark Sobell's
Practical Guide to Linux (a favorite of mine for teaching/learning Linux
basics) I found he has a new version geared toward Red Hat 8. Simply go to
Amazon and search Sobell you'll find it. One of the online reviews mentions
that his website has the text of four chapters from the book so that may be
worth a visit as well.

Good Luck!

--
Jack Ungerleider