Sadanapalli, Pradeep Kumar (MED, TCS) writes:
> Can anyone suggest me how to go about
> Load-Testing of Linux System in whole, Load-Testing of Kernel, Load
> Testing of GUI(KDE&GNOME) ...I mean Performance testing to be
> specific....?

Since these are workstations, you're going about it the wrong way.  Use one
for your daily work.  Does it do what you need it to do?  Does it perform
adequately?  Since that's really what you want to know, that's what you
should be testing.  Doing random benchmarks of unrelated stuff isn't going
to be very useful.

--
David Phillips <david at acz.org>
http://david.acz.org/