> On Sun, Jun 29, 2003 at 01:33:42PM -0400, STEVEWABC at netscape.net wrote:
>> What is up with AMD dont they name there shit!!!
>>
>> I have been trying to load Windows XP and Libranet2.8 but I i'm unable
>> to load eather on this dammm computer, is it pos. that I need a
>> drivers boot disk for this board that I will call the no name board
>> that runs 70c with a 20" house fan blowing on the board lolol /
>
> [snip]
>
> If you put your own heatsink+fan on it, did you remove the crappy pink
> stuff and put any real thermal grease on it?
>
> My Athlon XP 2100+ runs at 45C, which is well within the 'safe' zone,
> using the cheap silver thermal grease from best buy.

Hmm..

Well I don't know WTF. Sillllver grease eh? I wanted to try this pinkish
stuff I have that came with an HP Pavilion but I cannn't seem to get any
of my house fannns to  fit inside the box to try it. I tried myyy 20"
first, then my 23" and even this heavy duty steel one with wheels. Even
with the wheels off it just won't go.
I think they try to screw when I buy It toooo smalll for house fan to fit.
'lololol'

-mj

Jentges.NET, Inc.
Voice: 763.783.3702