On Friday, Jun 27, 2003, at 12:52 US/Central, Munir Nassar wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, Ben Lutgens wrote:
>
>> Did you all get the suggestion I sent in to that very address? I
>> didn't
>> receive a response.
>
> i will have jima set up an auto responder that tells that we appreciate
> your suggestion and we will forward it to the appropriate person.
>
> the auto responder will then forward your email to /dev/null

lol bite me! :-)

Well it would be good to get a lil note from someone or something so
you know it was received. The only reason I was concerned if it had
been received was that it seemed like "no one was suggesting anything"

No biggie.

> Munir Nassar
> RedConcepts.NET
>
> ps. yes we got your email, but we were looking for a place in
> minneapolis
> we try to alternate between mpls and stp

Ben Lutgens
System Administrator, Server Wizard, Email Guru
US Admins, Inc