On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, Florin Iucha wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 12:28:42PM -0500, Ben Lutgens wrote:
> > Damn dude, >6 hours advance notice would be much appreciated by a great
> > many people I'm sure. I know you're a busy so it's a request and not
> > meant to be flame-bait. Sorry if I offend.
>
> You could have showed up and helped in the channel. DOS'ing poptix for
> instance...

 I concur.  His attitude toward our efforts at organizing the Beer Meeting
prompted me to stop holding my tongue with the smart alec comment
regarding trolls.  I don't mind that he's boycotting the meetings, but
will he at least STFU about it?

> We banged our heads against the cushioned walls until Munir dropped
> the message.

 Yeah, and were about 2 minutes from having the meeting at GWBC. :)

> So shut up and smile!

 At least there's no malice involved.

     Jima