On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, Jima wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 STEVEWABC at netscape.net wrote:
> > And lots of it!!!! or did you all dry up!!!!
>
>  The entire Beer Meeting coordinating team was forcibly placed in rehab.
> We'll hold a meeting as soon as we escape^H^H^H^H^H^H get released.
>  Greetings from Hazelden! ;)

It is getting hard to find new places that have decent food, b33r and are
_not_ sport-bars, and _is_ in Minneapolis or St. Paul

anyways, it has been decided that tonights beermeeting will be at the
Green Mill in Minneapolis (uptown)

2626 Hennepin Ave S.
Minneapolis, MN 55408

i made reservations for 20 people so you guys better show up

Please send in your food&drink establishment recommendations
suggestions at beer.tclug.org
we are sick and tired of the old rotation! :)

Munir Nassar
RedConcepts.NET