Brian writes:

> I need to rersizie NTFS partitions on several boxes.  The tools exist in
> the NTFS project, but parted doesn't support it yet.  I'm  thinking I'm
> going to have to install an entire distro just to get this feature.  A
> liveCD would be good, if one exists.  Any LiveCD distros have this
> support?
>
> -Brian

You could use the Mandrake 9.1 installation, get up to the point of
partitioning and then cancel the install before actually installing the
system.  You may still want to defrag the NTFS part first to maximize your
resizing ability as I don't remember if MDK's NTFS resize will move files
around.

I've also done this using a Morphix CD but that took a little man reading
and research first.

 -Dru