On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 10:40:30PM -0400, STEVEWABC at netscape.net wrote:
> Tom Penney <blots at visi.com> wrote:
>
> Ok lets be nice here ....or Are we looking start a New war?

I can't resist.  It should be three dots.  :)

/me laughs horribly at this thread

My reply to Yaron was joke.  I figured if he was going to bother
correcting the their|there mistake, he might like to spend the next
fifteen minutes trying to find out if he was wrong about the quotes.

Maybe we can bring this thread back on topic and to a whole new level of
satire by spell checking the ISpell source code....

--David