On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 10:50:30PM -0500, David Blevins wrote:
> > On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Spencer Butler wrote:
> > "Their".
>
> As long as we're being picky, the period goes inside the quotes.

Only in American English.  The European English places their periods on
the outside.  Additionally, if you're trying to be explicit with quoted
text where periods and punctuation is significant, you place the period
on the outside.  i.e. Please visit "myhost.mydomain.tld".

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/