On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 09:35:34AM -0500, Jima wrote:
> On 14 Jun 2003, Mike Hicks wrote:
> > Hmm, I remember that a lot of people had problems with a RATWARE rule a
> > while ago.  IIRC, it was an improperly written rule.  I forget what the
> > exact string is that causes this to be flagged, but it shows up in all
> > TCLUG mail...
>
>  It used to be the automatically-generated footer that said "Twin Cities
> Linux User Group Mailing List" -- SpamAssassin matches on the "Group
> Mail."  Someone at RTE changed that, but there's still at least one
> occurance in the headers:

>  That'd be why tclug-list mail gets tagged as ratware.

Yup.  My recommended fix is to find where the RATWARE rule is defined
(/etc/spamassassin/20_head_tests.cf in my case) and change the |Group
Mail| clause to |\bGroup Mail\b|.

--
The freedoms that we enjoy presently are the most important victories of the
White Hats over the past several millennia, and it is vitally important that