There use to be a hacked version of sendmail floating around that would
encrypt outgoing e-mail for recipients where it had a public key but
that was years ago. You could try a search on pgpsendmail. I also recall
that someone had written a mailing list manager in perl that would
accept encrypted mail to the list and outgoing encrypt mail to the list
members.

I ran across this a while ago that seems to do what you want but I
haven't looked at it in any detail, http://www.snafu.priv.at/kuvert.html

--rick