On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Jima wrote:

>  For the record: Proceeds are presenting going toward the TCLUG table
> throw that we premiered at the Upswing Expo.  (Brian, what's the status on
> that?)  I'll try to find where the pictures of it went; it doesn't appear
> they've been published yet.

Shoot, I knew I was forgetting to do something. As Jima said, we had a
throw made up for the TCLUG for special events. Take a look:

http://www.mn-linux.org/phpix/?mode=album&album=TCLUG%2Fthrow

Since the throw wasn't free we are taking donations to help cover the
cost. If you are interest in donating, please send me an email and I
can get you more information.

-- Clay