On 2003-06-09 17:43:29 -0500 STEVEWABC at netscape.net wrote:

On your first ridiculous point about "free" you should know that your
view of how we want it 'free' is way off.

We want it 'free' as in 'free speech' not as in 'free beer'
http://www.opensource.org/docs/definition.php
http://www.gpl.org

> - Need a big change on there database needs to be more GUI like.. (
> Access or Filemaker Pro.)You should'nt have to be a programer to make
> a database...

the database apps you speak of are not user databases like access or
filemaker, they're meant as backends to other apps.

> - Needs better Burnning tools make it run like ROXIO (drag and burn)
> and system back for CD/RW like Iomega's

Actually the latest redhat makes it as easy to burn a cd as winxp
does. Out of the box. No roxio (or work-alike) needed. You put a blank
cdr in, some daemon tells gnome its a burnable disc. Then it creates a
pseudo-image on the desktop, you drag files to it then click on "Burn
to CD" pretty idiot proof...

> - Easyer networking tools for really dummies like me!

Its about as user friendly as it needs to be I'd say. Perhaps you
should stop thinking of yourself as a "Dummie" and actually try to
read some of the docs that came with your OS. I'd be willing to be
your box-sets came with some newbie docs.

> - more user friendly

Already covered.

> 6/9/03  WE are now 100% ms free!!!!

Yet you have nothing positive to say about it. Why do you bother?