STEVEWABC at netscape.net writes:
> - Need a big change on there database needs to be more GUI like.. (
> Access or Filemaker Pro.)You should'nt have to be a programer to make
> a database...

Unfortunately, there is no good open source application that is comparable
to Access.  While the database portion of Access sucks, the GUI portion is
great.  You might take a look at this:

http://www.thekompany.com/products/dataarchitect/

> - Needs better Burnning tools make it run like ROXIO (drag and burn)
> and system back for CD/RW like Iomega's
>
> - Easyer networking tools for really dummies like me!
>
> - more user friendly

It sounds like you want a Mac.  If your time isn't free, then neither is
Linux.

--
David Phillips <david at acz.org>
http://david.acz.org/