> Are there more people running SuSE now?
>
> Just more problems because people run SuSE? :-P

SuSE was my first distro, only thing that worked fairly well out of the
box.  Now that I am a little more seasoned, the only reason I keep SuSE
around is because I feel obligated to it.  I do not like Yast2 or
SuSEconfig and YOU is horrible.  I may eventually switch over to running
Debian / Slack / Gentoo, or even FreeBSD heaven forbid on my main work
station.  I haven't had too many problems with SuSE, mainly compiler
problems.

Josh