On Sat, 7 Jun 2003 09:03:58 -0500
Shawn <sfertch at real-time.com> wrote:

> Thought I'd throw out all related info on the system as well.  It's
> running Slackware 8.1, btw.  I had the drive installed in a different
> machine, and could create cd's using RH 7.x and Xcdroast.  I just
> downloaded Xcdroast package for Slack and am going to install and see
> if it works that way.  But, I'd like to get the command line working
> as I plan on scripting it.  Just not sure if it's my limited knowledge
> on this, or something else.

Well, after trying to create a cd with xcdroast, it gives the same message when I try to mount it:

root at wormy:~# mount /mnt/cdrom
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/cdrom,
       or too many mounted file systems
       (could this be the IDE device where you in fact use
       ide-scsi so that sr0 or sda or so is needed?)

No errors found in the xcdroast log either.  Said everything was created successfully.

--
Shawn

The difficult we do today; the impossible take a little longer.