TonyKelleran at ags-us.com wrote:

> I realize this is off topic, but does anyone know of a shop that can
> test to see if a mobo and/or processor is bad?  I realize I could do
> this by building a system with it but I was hoping there would be some
> business in town that could hook it up to some fancy testing devices
> they have.  I don't want to part with the board until I know for sure it
> is bad.

Any decent PC shop could pop your mobo or CPU into one of their "test
boxes" and validate that it has basic functionality (ability to POST,
boot, etc.). I've had good experience with GeekSquad, in Mpls. I would
guess that PC Rennaissance could do it, and they have several stores
around the cities.

--
Dave Sherman
MCSE, MCSA, CCNA